2014年4月24日星期四

Riding a bicycle across the 25 countries, do you have such idea?

Riding a bicycle across the 25 countries, do you have such idea? Some people may say: "so far, I think I should can't hold on to the end". Some people may say: "that’s so crazy, it's hard to imagine". Others might say, "well done, if I have the chance, I also want to try. A lot of things not try, how can know we would finish wether or not. Is the so-called:" You haven't eat the grapes, which can be know is acid or is sweet ?".

Giant New Energy Tec Co.,Ltd have learned a news: Hugh Thompson will ride a bike 25000 km to arrive in Rio de Janeiro(the fans and England coach will from lund les across 25 countries and five continents, 25000 km reach the World Cup hosts will ride in Brazil.).

Thompson launched the trip is for the sake of public welfare activities.He said: “I became TackleAfrica organization volunteers have five years of the republic of Uganda.I ask about AIDS education activities for the organization. I fell in love with this country, fell in love with their people, also fell in love with their enthusiasm for football. In addition, I also can be the action told the young man about the basic information of the HIV/AIDS. For this reason I raise money on the trip.”

From the information of above , we can know: riding a bicycle is not only can strengthen physical health, but also can play a role in public welfare undertakings.The people which is sick in the modern society has a lot of, so we should actively do what we can to help them, even if it is indirect.
 
Photos are for reference only
This article from: http://giantnew.com/Server.aspx?type=4&serverId=62  ,If you have reproduced, please indicate the source.


没有评论:

发表评论